WHAT YOU NEED:
1/4 cup Greek Yogurt
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup oats
1 tsp chi seeds
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
1 Tbsp honey
Fruit of your choice
Powdered peanut butter (optional)
*these measurements are per jar
Step 1: Add oats, chi seeds, milk, yogurt, and vanilla to jar.
Step 2: Add honey and optional cinnamon to jar. (I added cinnamon to about half of my jars)
Step 3: Top of jar with fruit. Place lid and put in the fridge over night. Ready to serve the next morning 🙂
My sister-in-law showed me this recipe and it is seriously delicious! She also introduced me to powdered peanut butter and OMG it is so amazing (you HAVE to try it). Make sure to to mix the jar well when you are ready to eat it! Here is a list of the few different flavors we made that were super delicious.
1. Blueberry, banana, honey, and cinnamon.
2. Peanut butter powder, banana, and honey.
3. Kiwi, blueberry, honey, and cinnamon.
4. Kiwi, mango, honey.
5. Organge, cinnamon, and mango.
6. Peanut butter powder, banana, blueberry, and honey.
7. Raspberry, pineapple, and mango.
8. Raspberry, blueberry, and honey.